Urethane Casting is an economical alternative to hard tooling using a soft platinum reinforced silicone tool. Materials used include Urethane, expanding foam urethane and silicone.
- QuantumCast is our proprietary, signature process which uses advanced formula polymers to create short runs of pre-production and production parts that exhibit void-free, accurate and durable properties.
- CompressionCast is a compression moulding process with flexible silicone material to build tough parts.
- CompositeCast produces strong, durable urethane parts reinforced with composite.
- VolumeCast is a hybrid tooling process which can produce higher volumes of large urethane parts.
- RotationCast is a multi-access casting ideal for hollow parts or complex core geometries.